Wednesday, March 26, 2014

BIG news!

It has been quite a while since I have posted and there is a very good reason for that! I have not only been extremely busy and exhausted from two Saturday make-up days and other extracurricular activities at our school after hours, but I also found out something HUGE for me and my family :) Well, tiny...

About three weeks ago, I found out that we will be adding a new member to our family! We are happy to announce that our little bundle is due in October! This will be our first child together and so it will definitely be a different experience since my son will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. I have a lot of decisions to make regarding my job situation. I commute an hour to work each morning and it has been difficult on my family for the last three years that I have been working at my current school due to the long hours, long commute, and extra activities that we have after school almost every day. I love my co-workers and I feel like I finally have a "home" at school, but I am already exhausted when I come home each day so I know it will be even more difficult in August, September and early October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment